Saturday 17 November 2012

Number 678 Guest House - the blog continues



What a beautiful walk we had around Grane Road Reservoir last week making the most a lovely bright and fresh day.  We first bought our hot Bovril from Clough Head Visitor Centre Cafe and then parked up at the reservoir.
Tomorrow promises to be bright and crisp so we now decide where the day will find us!  We'll keep you posted.

On Tuesday I took a trip to CadburyWorld with 30 students.  What a fantastic day!  Cadbury's chocolate is so my favourite, I definitely have a weakness for it.  But............. by the time we climbed on the coach to come home we were all sick of it...... even me!!  It was a super day with so much for everyone, from the very young to the rather mature.  We laughed, learned, ate, laughed, learned, ate.  And the staff; they were absolutely great.  My fridge is full of goodies, and yes, I have some Christmas presents!

No comments: